Our mission is simple. To improve the way a business interacts with its customers and workforce. Fortay are experts in Customer Experience & Unified Communications and we provide leading technology solutions to transform the way people collaborate and how businesses engage with their customers.
Founded in 2018, Fortay Connect has built an exceptionally strong reputation with customers and global technology vendors. Fortay’s reputation, doubled with our expertise has led to rapid growth, with plans to triple our revenues in 2021. We are the go to partner for our vendors and plan to become the leading UCaas and CCaaS provider in the UK.
You will be responsible for developing and executing a successful sales strategy with a focus on achieving pipeline generation and sales targets. You will identify, establish and develop relationships with new potential customers while working closely with the co-founders of Fortay Connect and our strategic partners for any support and development. This position will support our continued business expansion. Fortay Connect have had impressive success over the last 18 months and are perfectly placed to achieve global success as cloud based unified comms and contact centres become the market norm.. We are looking for tenacious, ambitious, commercially-minded people who have consistently delivered revenue growth and who can reference strong customer relationships or success. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to become an integral part of a successful and growing tech scale up.
● Seek out, explore, and qualify business opportunities at senior-levels with Mid-Market clients across the UK
● Generate net new client engagements and relationships created from a series of lead sources such as partners, personal relationships, networking, industry events and general business development efforts.
● Drive the sales process from prospect to close, negotiating and closing commercial contracts.
● Successfully drive pipeline, revenue and sales goals
● Understand customer requirements and leverage vendors to have relevant technical planning sessions.
● Provide feedback on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
● Support in the creation and execution of sales forecasts and pipelines.
● Build strong relationships with prospects and customers to maximise sales revenue and customer satisfaction
● Be an effective team player with strong customer service, communication and presentation skills.
● Ability to creatively problem-solve to overcome any challenges and barriers.
● 2+ years of corporate sales experience, with proven ability to close deals in organisations of 100-1000 employees.
● Experience in new business development.
● Evidence of the ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
● Proven track record of business development
● Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
● Excellent collaborator, with an ability to work with virtual teams
● Experience building successful relationships and negotiating with business leaders
● An understanding and appreciation of the UCaaS marketplace.
● Passion for helping customers improve their business.
● Experience of working within an early stage or SME business where self discovery and motivation are required.
● Experience of selling UCaaS, CCaaS or PBX solutions and services.
● Knowledge and experience of working with our leading technology vendors; RingCentral, Avaya, LogMeIn and Zoom.
● Opportunity to help scale Fortay Connect and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
● Competitive compensation package. Upto £30k with uncapped earnings.
● Unlimited holidays.
● A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style.
● Flexible working hours and location - UK based.
● Fantastic opportunity for personal and professional development as the company continues to grow.